Without a doubt, staying in touch with someone in the 0191 area will need the dialing of the area code of this region.
Dialing the code and still facing an error in reaching the 0191 area? This might be due to the wrong format of the 0191 area code or less credit in the phone than which the 0191 calls require.
This article has been written to provide the dialers with the complete guide of the code 0191. Thus, find out about everything related to the 0191 area code in the following article.
Part 1: Where Is the 0191 Area Code?
0191 is for calling to Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham, and Sunderland areas of the United Kingdom. However, apart from these three regions of the UK, other areas also have the 0191 area code before their local number.
Names of the locations that use 0191 numbers in the UK are:
- Denton Burn
- East Herrington
- Low Fell
- New Brancepeth
- North Shields
- Seaton Delaval
- Sherburn Hill
- South Shields
- Whitley Bay
Originally, the area code of these regions was 091. Incorporating one in 1995 led to the creation of the 0191 area code. From then, this code has been used for placing calls to people in Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham, Sunderland along with other regions.
Part 2: Dialing 0191 Area Code within the UK
If anyone is outside any of the 0191 areas, they will need the area code of the area. One might not need the code if the calls are made from Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham, or Sunderland.
The landline numbers of the area 0191 comprise seven digits. Mobile numbers of the region have six digits. The dialing of the 0191 area code is a must for both.
To dial on 0191 numbers follow these steps:
- Dial the code 0191 and then dial the phone number. This is for making calls from the UK to Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Dial the code 0191(2) and then dial the mobile number. This is for making calls to Tyneside from the UK.
- Dial the code 0191(3) and then dial the phone number. This is for making calls from the UK to Durham.
- Dial the code 0191(4) and then dial the mobile number. This is for making calls to Tyneside from the UK.
- Dial the code 0191(5) and then dial the phone number. This is for making calls from the UK to Sunderland.
Part 3: Dialing 0191 Area Code from Abroad
Struggling with dialing the 0191 code from outside the UK? Under those circumstances, the process of reaching out to people the regions is simple. Thus, the correct way to make a call to someone from outside of the UK with the 0191 code is:
- Dial the international access code depending upon the country one is calling from.
- Dial 44, which is the unique country code of the United Kingdom.
- Then dial three-digit 0191 area code without the 0.
- After dialing the area code, dial the mobile or landline number belonging to the 0191 areas.
An example of a dialing format to this area is 00 44191 XXX XXX. Now, you are all set to give a ring to your friend in the 0191 areas using the process explained above.
Part 4: What Is the Cost of Calling an 0191 Number?
Approaching a 0191 number is not costly and sometimes even free for those who have inclusive minutes on tariffs. Otherwise the rates of calling on the 0191 area code area as follows:
- Placing calls from landlines will range up to 10p per minute
- Ringing from mobile phone calls may cost from 10p and 40p per minute.
Calling on the 0191 area code is simple and easy. To make it more convenient for clients, cNumber offers a virtual 0191 area code.
We have a virtual phone facility that will allow people to make calls on 0191 numbers. The cost of calling on these 0191 numbers is very reasonable. You must surely get in contact with the cNumber to avail of the offer.